[C] - Requiem Masse [C] - Requiem Masse

Nice! I love the little homage to the old Starfox @2:50

Okay this is some really quality work, but why is the Requiem Masse, it's far too encouraging! I love the way you bounce between various motifs, If anything I'd maybe cut down on the loop towards the end, allthough as listen again I realize i only got frustrated at the moment that it changed, i don't fault you for that but I was just hyping for the lead out. I think if you broke it down at the last section with like a different rhythm or maybe a little less full on, something to turn it from its theme Into the ending. I love the It was a Nightmare though, hahahaha.

This is some high caliber stuff my friend, I'm not particularly into as much of the dubstep glitchstyle but I know fine work when I hear it. Keep up the incredible work dude. Truly an inspiration.

Sorry for any typos I'm just writing off the top of my head.

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks! I'm glad to hear you thought it was good! I called it Requiem Masse because I thought it fit with the 'It was a nightmare' line, and the evil laughter. I can see, though, how the tone of the song is a bit more upbeat than that.

I had added the loop at the end in an attempt to make that part feel less repetitive, but I guess I didn't work on that part as much as I did the rest of the song. I will definitely take what you said into consideration when making my next track. Lead outs are still a bit vague to me as an artist; something I am still trying to figure out how to do best.

With all that said, then, thanks for the review. I'm really glad I could impress someone who isn't a fan of the genre!

Teaching My Students Teaching My Students

Awesome this totally makes me think of Chrono Trigger! It's so inviting to a world of magic which is so much the heart of learning.

Bosa responds:

Yeah, especially when you are at Hogwarts.

Kami | Fall in love Kami | Fall in love

Why does

All of the best stuff on Audio portal get low ratings??? Seriously Though Fresh Ass track man!

Round One K.O. - BK Round One K.O. - BK

Yesssssss

Such a nice sound here!

Dive [WT] Dive [WT]

Me Gusta

Nuff said. Would have liked a key change but I still like.

I feel sick I feel sick

Cute...

A bit too cluttered, although I guess its understandable since you used a lot of loops in the song, I recommend making your own stuff though.

Reminds me of some experiments I made when I first started making music.

You have the ear now lets see if you can get it. Start with sytrus and work from there.

I know most of the loops you used though so I'm gonna take off points for lack of originality :P

Mantra - DubAudio Mantra - DubAudio

This one goes to 11

nuff said if I could give you 11 I would.

darthduba responds:

Thanks

BeatR4 BeatR4

Love it

It makes me think of the Pokecenter too hahaha :D

Its cool its like a beat version of The Sims + Pokmeon xP

Maverlyn responds:

Heheh :P i'm making TONS of versions of this one

Genesis (WIP2) Genesis (WIP2)

Love this

This reminds me of a song that plays as a bumper on an internet radio station I listen to a lot.

Regardless, I like a lot of what you've done here, and would love to hear the final.

Quien se ha robado el color? Quien se ha robado el color?

I just let this play mad times and...

I think it's fuckin, Love the guitar solo's, the feel, the rhythm, the mood, everything. Reminds me of being up at 4:00 AM going to work.