[DJUF] Psychedelic (WiP) [DJUF] Psychedelic (WiP)

Full Marks

Can't wait to hear the full version, would love to hear an ill climax! Regardless this is dope and has lots of potential.

UndergroundFantasy responds:

Lol well thanks for the review =D Glad u enjoyed it

Vulpes Coeruleus Vulpes Coeruleus

I really dig this

Reminds me alot of Unreal Tournament 99, very well done! Sexy space music ;)

makes me miss my home planet =[

poowis responds:

*fist pump*

Unreal Tournament 99 is where I get almost all my inspiration from., and this track is the soundtrack to a space-located Unreal Tournament 2004 map I eventually gave up on...

This seems to be my most popular track, so I'll make stuff in the same style.

Thanks a lot!

-[PK]- Beautiful Melody -[PK]- Beautiful Melody

i like...But,

Too Poppy for my tastes, too much I, V, iv, VI maybe through in a bridge where it varies... my ears just want more.

And from what I've seen of your work your better than a Four-Chorder :)

Keep up the good stuff anyway.

pyrotek45 responds:

haha well you know your music,i just recently learned about chord progressions and decided to use an old one.i don't think ill be using them anymore though becuase coming up with my own is funner.thanks for the review man :)

-PK

_/Darkness\_ [demo] _/Darkness\_ [demo]

Super Fresh :D

I love this! Just wish it the whole thing :D

ShootingStar responds:

Check out my facebook page, the album is being released tomorrow! :D

ShootingStar

DJ Ses - Someday DJ Ses - Someday

Love the lyrics

Don't try to sound like Lil Wayne though, trust your own flow =] still 10/10

Color the Night (wip) Color the Night (wip)

Great intro now turn it in to the final product!

This is a very nice track it just leaves me wanting the song to kick into full blast at the end there.

tigger888 responds:

^^ Yay, i want to make it even better, i am working on new instruments, i upped the speed a bit in this new coming update, and i made the kick louder, so more is going to come!

Night Time Noises Night Time Noises

I really like this a lot.

This would make awesome RPG music or something for a sound track, reminds me of Fable, only better! Makes me want to sneak around a castle.

Take Control - CMG (JT ReMix) Take Control - CMG (JT ReMix)

I like, a lot.

Nice one, this reminds me of kicking ass in streets of rage! Only with better music :)

Retro Flapjack Retro Flapjack

Nice sense of rhythm

But it needs a lot more to be full, up to you to decide what you want to add, but it definitely needs something more too it. Good start though :)

Feelin Fly Lookin Good Feelin Fly Lookin Good

Nice Flow...but

I hesitate to give a great review because it's a bit too much like mainstream Hip Hop so during the bits where you sing, it just sounds a bit off, just a bit to overused for my tastes, but compared to must of the stuff on NG this is good. Keep up the work.