Pizza Kit Pizza Kit

I dig this, its really grimy and urban maybe a little bit industrial. That melody is schlick too. It's just not quite seamless on that loop, try to let the intro come as the next section from the ending and presto your making extra large slices. Nice Work, has a lot of character. The low bass sounds make me think the scenery is kind of oppressive.

Bloodtype8 responds:

You sir (or ma'am) win an internet for an awesome comment! Thanks a lot. :)

Go Green Ranger Go [V2] Go Green Ranger Go [V2]

Nice it actually came out quite well, for the first section, perhaps when you can change the kind of compression you're using for the loud riff section so it doesn't screech so much. You have a really nice flow on the dynamics of the chord voicing. You can really hear the fluctuations which often get's lost when looking for loud noise. The only real issue I have with this is that the shred is way too loud, but maybe that's personal taste. I really like the drums, but the arpeggios just ever so slightly lag behind the beat. None the less good work. It's also plenty loud :) so good on that.

Destruction! Original Mix Destruction! Original Mix

If you remove from this it would start to shape up, when you fill your music with something on every rhythm and every possible there is not cohesion or structure outside of the pulsing rhythm. I think if you focused on cutting out several little parts try to find 1 from each instrument on each you can start to build something. I was honestly a little disappointed at the 1:00 minute mark because all be it repetitive you have a nice little mortal kombat esque riff going there. Try to contextualize what you're trying to express to decide what you want to leave in.

Facing The Darkest Of Times Facing The Darkest Of Times

Sometimes the best way to prepare is the smallest preparations. I like this a lot. Reminds me of the squirrel and his acorns. My favorite sections is the "preparation" that's taken before the working. It's very clever. It's evokes so many things. Maybe a bit like the sims though :P

Psychknight responds:

Well I'm glad you liked it :)

Unknown Street 。 Unknown Street 。

It makes me think of a whale lost in the ocean... calling out for his lost brethren. It's like a cry lost in the waves and an endless sea. I feel it.

'

Tarenlee responds:

Great imagination! =D

Blue Goo Blue Goo

Sounds so slick ,slides so smoothly I'm still stuck singing songs so sweet. Simple souls savor summer sun.

Dusk Horizon Dusk Horizon

Very pretty, a bit slow and the drums occasionally don't seem to match the context of the music but it shows promise, thanks for sharing. Keep practicing.

track - 12 track - 12

This is like medicine for my soul.

Phractle responds:

Don't overdose!

track - 07 track - 07

Damn.

Phractle responds:

Yea!

JRPG Battle Theme Deadlock JRPG Battle Theme Deadlock

It's definitely a JRPG alright! :D Nice job here! I think the bass is a bit too busy on some of the more intense sections. It kinda loses its rhythmic drive. But that is mostly a stylistic choice for a more chaotic style. But I think a steady bassline can build a lot of energy on the high intensity sections and also it builds tension when there's a nice chord build up.

Awesome to be inspired!

Schematist responds:

Thank you for the analysis there Rekuiem! I love when people take the time to breakdown my tracks and share advice. It sounds like you are a fan of JRPG's as well :). I will probably try experimenting with a different bass line in the near future. Thanks a lot!