track - 02 track - 02

The awakening is strong in this this! This is fantastic.

WITH INCREASED VISION!

track - 25 track - 25

Work!

Done!

track - 28 track - 28

loved the intro but was expecting a typical dubstep drop and got a pleasant treat, a really unique sound that mixes up elements of trance, early dance and acid. I see you! Excellent work man. Truly inspiring fresh and well crafted. You clearly put love into your work. Lots of substance here. It smells of progress too! My favorite part is definitely 123. If you want to get this track to really pop man just learn to fit the pieces together so they don't get so homogeneous. Can't wait to see what else you make!

Phractle responds:

Great review! Thanks for noticing my hard work.

Custom Made Boss By Math Custom Made Boss By Math

Ooooh I'm really diggin this man, reminds me of Wiz and Currency this would be super sick with a vocal hook, and I see you utilizing that, I like what you thought of, this beat is well constructed and the synths are incredibly smooth and nice. Get your Drum weight up and layer up this track and this would be the type ill bubble kush rap song. Solid creation here dude.

I would cut the melody you put in if someone had a vocal hook no that but still use that same synth to carry the back up. I see what you did there though and it does inspire.

Wavy track bro

Math368 responds:

Thanks home. Its a good idea to cut melody out the melody with vocals on it, like a break down in the beat, thats would be tight. Thanks for taking the time out to review, much appreciation

Wonder Wonder

Wonderful lol, Really nice music here! It has a nice blend of excitement and danger, I feel the wonder! WUNDERBAR! I don't think you could have done that much more with the naturalization of the orchestra. This is well written music and such deserves to be played. This would be awesome music for like Dark Souls at FirelinkShrine... I like this one a lot. Your composition is tight, and I didn't take anything off for dynamics because the phrases are all so well put together! Keep it comin man, you're pretty skilled.

Dear Child Dear Child

Was it a thriller? I like the ambiance although its tough to review stuff like this. For a technical note those arpeggio plucked synth want a slightly better dynamic to catch the flow I think you do it with some fine tuning though. I don't know I've listened to it about 7 times now and I think there could be me more layers, this is spot on musically but it's a very technical endeavour.

Suggestions:
Focus on the velocity it sounds a bit abrupt, on some of the notes.
Automated Dynamics, similar to the first one this kind of ambiances thrives on its ability to move without shifting.

I was actually really impressed by several things you do here as far as in the mix, I think the pan flute sounding thing carries the whole thing quite well and the way it is round panned is pleasing to my ears. This is really good though I've listened it to several times over now.

Keep up the good work! also maybe do more with the violin! Its kinda just flat and there on the otherwise very motion oriented noise. The devil is in the details!

The Gauntlet The Gauntlet

Nice I really like the intro, that first trumpet though makes me think its going to do the Snake Eater theme because of the interval, I really like the intro I keep listen to that over ad over, my ear want's some horn stabs in there though. Ooooh on my second listen, over all the t whole thing really makes me think of some of the the best songs from MGS:3. Which is a very good thing, but you turned it metal. It's really cool UGHH AND THAT ENDING YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!!! lmaoooo I hate when I want a note to play! Great work man. But you got the snake eater theme stuck in my head now.

Forest of Giants Forest of Giants

Not bad nice use of sound and instruments and dynamics, but I think it lacks a cohesive theme and it has and odd sequence. Each part is very well done, but I feel like it's can be hard to listen to when its so hard to know where you're going. Keep pushing this one I think it can be really good, I really like the 2:45 piece.... I think it could be its own song.

Aim-fire-Run Aim-fire-Run

This could have been in Megaman! This is awesome, its better than that. It's sick when the guitar comes in, the only section I didn't mix with (on a first listen) was the bass it threw me out of the groove, I still think its fantastic though, that's just a matter of taste I think. Very well done, and as I finish the track I see now that the art reminds me of megaman. Awesome job dude, rock on. I actually kind of think of as the clunky nature of the CRT monitor, which makes it awesome. Reminds me of so much good stuff. Hahaha, I'm now on my second listen now, and I actually really enjoy the bass and wavy section its real fun and it really livens up the track bringing it to life!

Go get it!

8-bitheroes responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Very kind of you and its always nice to hear when people enjoy your music. Peace.

Settle it IN SMASH Settle it IN SMASH

Really talented composition here dude! I love how you just ran with the theme and really made it your own. I like you're strong use of rhythm and syncopation its always. It almost reminds me of if Smash was like Mortal Kombat with those big drums. I wouldn't shy away from more orchestral instruments in your percussion I think a lot can come from Mallet Drums, maybe like a Taiko Bass drum! I really dig it. If you cut some of the fat from the middle though this would be even more fantastic you're really good at introducing sections but the rhythms get kind of stale when the composition loses its momentum. CHEERS TO MAKING NEW STARTS! I hope the fact that I give this 4 stars doesn't make you think I'm not still amazed by it, I just think there is just a bit of chubby filling avoiding me from listening to it a third time.

Anyway keep up the great work, I'll be watching you